overall: guess what :) the sound is bad. the peaking...... the nonsense.....
foolishness: the sound is good!! ITS CUTE!!! We only had girls in it though....
exchange student: cute, we learn more about our school and fellow students, Kenyetta edited out me crying (NICE) and this girl is adorable and great... Kenyetta also is great and making sure our eye is always moving, like she's showing us something new in every shot (b roll etc)
the dubTV ad: my favorite
rent-a-bae!!!!! makes everyone laugh!! people were talking about it!! the sound was GOOD!!!! OHH mg, I can't believe Dr. Kenner is in it, I'm screaming
unpopular opinion: meh..... who cares?
sports: sound :( the pictures were stretched? otherwise, visually interesting, the hosts and side images things!
dolphin code: me and my boobs look huge! wowie. I don't think I'll be in it again though.... why were all my sentences cut off tho.... both Spencers should come back tho. I wonder what happened to the CCs
who's got that pic of The Whites(TM)* from the end credits, I need to have it, post it on the facebook page, please, thanks,
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment