AP SKETCH: 👍 funny, well shot and edited, perfectly paced, audio was good!!
WDYK: 👍 the contestants were very funny and cute, as always my division got very into this one. Shout out to Apple b
Marek: 😥 I wish he had borrowed a mic!
fashion expert: 🤔 what is this? what... is this.
comapny spot: 👏😭 I WISH IT WAS LOUDER I really tried. I really did.
unpopular opinion: 😍 we got more than one opinion!!!! love it!!!
trix: 🤐 I'm conflicted on this one.... all the love for Ally but?? I don't see how this segment is helpful for her. it kind of felt like they were using her name for attention and it made me pretty uncomfortable. yes the shouted out her fundraiser but?? I don't know.
ups and downs: 🤔 feels like we've had the same "previously on" for a few weeks. anyway I love Otis he is my favorite character. where is Ayyad's romance plot!!! I have been waiting for weeks.
OVERALL: I think we should cut down on host transitions. this will help us get closer to our ideal showtime of 8-11 minutes. sometimes I think seeing the host brings the audience out of the... trance? like they get into the dubTV groove and the hosts can snap them out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment