sports was good and energetic and Jess did great!
the knightmare joke was the best joke
CONS: what happened to the standard subtitling? we couldn't read any of it :(
wish the audio on the black arts expo segment was better :( also it was blacklit af
sorry the audio on the company thing was weird
and on the food critic thing!!!
audio on everything :(
everyone hates the laugh track
so when I said I hate when we have an intro for the classroom in addition to an outro, I didn't mean we should have a different intro. I meant we should pick one.
the whole show: how long was it? this was just about right. I noticed that some things didn't have introductions from the hosts but I thought it was natural and flowed well. I thought the hosts were funny if a bit... over exaggerated. but they're funny and it's good and attention grabbing
I made the company spot this week
No comments:
Post a Comment